Our client is a global solutions provider with an extensive array of cutting-edge e-commerce solutions on offer and brings the digital traveler to hotels’ doorstep.
They offer hoteliers tailor-made strategies and on-going expert advice, boosting their direct sales, improving their operating results and helping them get greater independence.
We are looking for a profile to lead the Asia Website Studio with a team of 12 people (project managers, web designer, developers, integrators and support) who builds & maintains websites for our hotels customers located in Asia
Key markets are: Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Malaysia, South Korea & China
• You are in charge of our websites production for Asian clients. You are involved in the process at a very early stage of presale phases with Sales team and Account management team. This includes the preparation or commercial proposals and answering Request For Proposal
• Take responsibility for the overall delivery planning
• Manage the team: top profile retention & motivation and attract/ hire top-notch talent
• Follow up of strategic account website ecommerce performance and keep improving their websites by pushing creative features
- Content management & linking strategy
- User interface & User experience
- Conversion rate optimization
• Partner with cross functional business teams to ensure you provide the right solution (Professional services, IT, Marketing & Communication, Sales, Account Management, Products)
• Manage relationships with Immersion ecosystem partners
• Follow up of the P&L and the profitability of the web development activity in Asia.
• Represent the company to major customers and professional associations.
• Minimum 5+ years of management and delivery in Web Agency.
• Leadership and Inspiring for the team
• High volume client portfolio delivery
• Knowledge in SCRUM / KANBAN methodology would be a plus,
• Experience in multi-cultural, international organization. Frequent travels to be expected.
• Knowledge of Asian market web behaviour to adapt to the Web Offer.
• Pragmatic, Proactive, Leadership
• Creative, Entrepreneurship
• Delivery driven
• Chinese is a plus
• Extensive travel is required