Our client is a leader at the forefront of technology in the hospitality industry. They have sourced inspiration by forging close partnerships with best-in-class hoteliers, resulting in a comprehensive suite of integrated hospitality operations management products.
** This role will be located in Bali, Indonesia **
- Drive customer acquisition
- To be the vanguard of the company’s sales effort.
- Work closely with the various department heads to achieve targets.
- Forecast renewal and new sales pipeline.
- Expand and maintain relationships with strategically important and key customers.
- Lead the team in assessing, clarifying, and validating market needs on a regular basis to identify regional product development needs.
- Maintain Centre of Excellence for Sales and Account Management internal processes and work with global counterparts to ensure alignment.
- Motivate and support team members to meet their sales goals and professional development goals.
- Drive collaboration, whilst developing future growth.
- Deepen the channels and enhance the management processes for all products.
- Spearhead the growth & development of the company’s business by representing the company at the highest level.
- Lead and manage the business profitably.
- Proven track record to build C level and senior executive relationships with clients.
- Established C-level/executive relationships is an advantage
- Operational savvy and client management experience is key
- Seasoned professional in enterprise Sales with a technology company
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid negotiator and facilitator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of experience in sales and account management, consulting, working for a software vendor and/or in the travel industry
- 8 years management experience preferred