Our global client is in the forefront of technology innovation for hospitality businesses. They have sourced their inspiration by forging close partnerships with best-in-class hoteliers, resulting in a comprehensive suite of integrated hospitality operations management products. With over 2,000 hotels installations around the world, they are perfectly placed to enable hoteliers to provide superior experiences to their guests.
The company software solutions cover the whole gamut of a hotel operation. From Operation Management to Gateway & Voice.
Our client is looking for a senior representative to be based in France to take the reins of sales and account management activities in the region.
The Sales Director is mainly responsible for building a strong pipeline, generating new sales and maintaining the key account relationship through various touch points. Other responsibilities include:
- Being the vanguard of the company’s sales effort
- Deepening vertical software solutions offering to all International Chain Hotels
- Develop new business opportunities within the hotel industry in France
- Enhancing the management processes for all of the company’s products
- Spearheading growth and development of the organization’s business by representing the company at the highest level
- Lead and manage the business profitably
- Executes plans which generate robust revenue from existing clients while developing new clients
- Must possess strong hospitality background and have very strong connection with the owners and senior management. Connection with corporate offices in Europe will be a big plus
- Extensive understanding of France’s local markets and hotel operation to make recommendations to hotel operators and owners
- Well organized individual with detail-oriented communicator. An assertive business development person willing to take ownership of responsibilities and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
- A self-starter and a good communicator, has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French
- Proven understanding of client business including property operational business plans
- Experience working in multi-cultural or international settings
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel within the region