Our client is an internationally established multiple brand hotel group and is a market leader with plans to expand within the Asia Pacific region.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP's, policies, procedures and service standards
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms,Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits)
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Exceptional business acumen and commercial business experience is key
- Has more than 5 years of experience managing a luxury resort
- Strong experience in the luxury segment, with direct responsibility for budgeting and forecasting
- Possess strong F&B experience and commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property
- Strong background in union relations
- Strong people and guest interaction skills
- Excellent leadership skills
Exceptional communication skills