Our client is a world recognised international brand surrounded by the white sands and crystal blue waters of the Indian Ocean.
The resort will come with 11 celebrated dining venues, a world-class lifestyle spa sanctuary, and activities for all generations and spans across three islands with a wealth of luxuries and experiences to discover.
As the Hotel Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the General Manager in all activities and functions relating to the day-to-day operation of the hotel.
- Finish relevant work assigned by the General Manager.
- Deputize the General Manager in his / her absence.
- Recognize the resort's brand culture and live the brand values by example every day.
- Lead the hotel to achieve the key performance indicators, including but not limited to manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring earnings and revenue, team member and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Make annual / quarterly / monthly budget, forecast and work plan, implementing them effectively.
- Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and group.
- Deliver achievable hotel budgets and set other short and long-term strategic goals for the property.
- Ensure that brand standards are fully implemented, and hotel comply with all regulatory requirements which includes hygiene and safety standards.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the group.
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team, respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Maintain good communication with the owner company periodically to ensure that it is aware of the hotel's operating conditions and it is satisfied with the hotel's operation.
- Perform all relevant requirements and tasks of the hotel group.
A Hotel Manager serving Brand is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Hospitality: You are passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership: Strive to be leader in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork: You are team player in everything you do.
- Ownership: You are owner of your actions and decisions.
- Now: You operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
- College degree or equivalent.
- F&B Operations background
- 3 to 5 years of luxury hotel experience in a complex city or remote resort operation as a Director Of Operations or Hotel Manager
- Strong ability to influence, engage and inspire with a resilient and positive mindset
- Remote luxury resort experience