Our client is the leading cruise liner in Asia Pacific looking for a dynamic individual to be part of the corporate team.
• Formulate and implement sales & marketing strategy and plans to achieve sales target set by management.
• Provide leadership and direction to sales force to keep them in high productivity and motivation.
• Develop and cultivate industry and governmental relationships to maintain appropriate brand and image standing for the organisation in the market and industry.
• Provide feedback and constructive proposals to management on the product and services of the company so as to achieve a high standard of delivery and satisfaction to our customers.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
• Monitor sales production to ensure active and productive results to achieve sales targets.
• Ensure timely reporting of sales activities and performance to management.
• Spearhead marketing and promotional activities to create brand presence and to drive business.
• Maintaining & developing relationships of our major key travel industry partners, NTO’s, Airlines, Wholesalers, retail agents & media contact.
• Keeping abreast of market intelligence & competitor activity.
• Liaise with strategic planning teams on innovative packaging for cruises, including product development and enhancements.
• Monitor product life cycle and benchmark against external forces like competition, trends, economic performances etc.
• Ensure smooth implementation of processes and procedures to enhance overall efficiency and quality standards of the team.
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum 10 years with solid experience in management, sales and marketing.
• Ability to analyze data and create financial reports.
• Strong and effective leadership.
• Good negotiation, problem solving and project management skills.
• Ability to deal with and resolve problems as they arise.
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
• High degree of professionalism.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Able to multi tasks and deliver high quality work to meet tight deadlines.
• PC knowledge in Windows and MS office and experience in digital marketing is a plus
• Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese as need to liaise with Chinese speaking associate.