The CompanyOur client is a company that focuses on telecommunication and multimedia business, with a commitment to build modern infrastructure to reduce Indonesia's digital gap with other developed countries, they own and operate the most advance fiber optic network and data center in Indonesia.
- Maintain Data Center and SPOP uptime availability
- Maintain the operations of the data center engineering team to operate, monitor, maintain and respond to abnormal conditions in facilities systems. Areas include Electrical, Mechanical, Building monitoring and control.
- Co-ordinate workflow between sales, IT Operations and other departments as well as project manage all installations, projects to ensure datelines are met
- Provide continuous improvements to the Data Centers and to support management and customer business.
- Prepare and manage the center budget
- Develop and implement operational plans, actions and programs in support of long term business objectives.
- Manage contractors
- Conduct capacity planning for the Data Center with full reports to management
- Assist and support the development and reinforcement of policies, procedures and programs.
- Provide technical and administrative support for building infrastructure projects.
- Develop methodologies and strategies for monitoring and managing critical infrastructure resources.
- Responds to emergency calls for incidences related to critical infrastructure
- Provide solutions to customer based requirements and expectations.
- Bachelor degree in information technology/electrical engineering with experience 3-5 years in a Data Center management position
- Meticulous and has a fine attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure and tight datelines
- A team player, able to work out of his/her job scope
- Prior infrastructure projects preferred
- Dynamic and willing to dedicate time and effort to ensure objectives are achieved