Since 1998 they have combined always-on, personalised, premium, and specialist knowledge - with world class expert-led customer service -and continuous innovation in technology.
Today, our client serves millions of members in 35 countries around the world, working with more than 40 corporate partners, from 20 offices located in the most important wealth centres.
You will be at the top of your profession in the travel industry with a background of consistently outstanding, industry leading sales performance based on a proven track record of superb customer service creating and delivering complex luxury travel itineraries from start to finish.
You will be one of the highest performers with regard to member satisfaction and a role model in the travel team using your superb travel expertise and supplier knowledge to tailor make “high touch “packages working directly with airlines, hotel, DMCs, or leading tour operators as appropriate, in your specialist destinations.
1. Fully explore and understand each member’s requirements and use your superb knowledge of tour operators, DMCs, hotels, airlines, local suppliers to propose travel options which perfectly suit the brief and offer the best value and competitive prices; use your commercial judgement to secure maximum supplier revenue where possible for Ten without compromising the member’s wishes.
2. Creating complex “high touch” itineraries for our VIP and other high net worth members, including those based in e.g. Russia, Middle East, working with our in-house language and destination specialists where appropriate.
3. Use your in depth supplier knowledge and contacts and work with our flight specialists, to create packages and set prices under our ATOL licence ensuring we follow all legal requirements, competitive and secure supplier contracts are all in place, and that gross margins are in line with our commercial targets.
4. Managing requests in line with agreed deadlines, proposing an excellent choice of travel/holiday options, and fully engage with the member to maximise the conversion of requests to bookings.
5. Ensuring members are made aware verbally and in writing before booking of all relevant supplier terms and conditions and consumer protection arrangements.
6. Promoting the wider Ten business to our members and suggest/take briefs for other teams in the business (e.g. theatre tickets, dining, motor, home improvement etc.).
7. Managing your home page ensuring that jobs and tasks are completed on time, key documents, correspondence, records of phone calls are all attached and update to job sheets, and others can quickly identify priority jobs in your absence.
8. Resolving customer care issues related to jobs you have carried out for members, working with Member Chair and Corporate Accounts as necessary.
9. “Buddying” with new (or underperforming) Lifestyle Managers in the travel team, working with the Team Leader. You will help them develop their TenMAID skills, supplier knowledge and travel job procedures, and best practice for high quality and profitable job management.
10. Helping Team Leaders carry out monthly Quality Assessment of less experienced Lifestyle Managers in the Travel team.
11. As one of the top professionals in the Travel team, you will attend corporate or internal meetings and events to promote the travel service to existing and prospective corporate clients, members and colleagues.
12. Taking general travel briefs from members over the telephone for allocation to the travel team.
13. Logging in to the telephone system and be ready to take briefs from members for any team in the business to ensure that Ten meets Service Level Agreement targets for our corporate clients (e.g. Coutts, Barclays Premier Life, Vertu).
14. Helping your travel colleagues and other departments within Ten with jobs outside of your immediate areas of expertise where required.
15. Developing your knowledge of suppliers and destinations through desk research, study of specialist consumer and industry publications, industry networking, and regularly update your travel colleagues including formal training sessions.
Well earned and proven reputation for genuinely outstanding excellent service to customers.
You will be one of the top 10% of your company’s performers measured by internal customer service scores e.g. from customer questionnaires, mystery shopping, or customer service awards.
You will regularly receive unprompted emails/letters of praise from your customers and virtually no letters of complaint.
First hand experience of creating tailor made luxury packages for high net worth clients from start to finish, including identifying suppliers, negotiating and managing contracts
In depth knowledge of industry regulations (PTRs and ABTA code of conduct) and operating licences such as IATA, ATOL which you apply accurately in your day to day work.
Sales professional with 5+ years experience and outstanding achievements in sales with a tour operator, travel agent or concierge travel business putting together flight inclusive travel itineraries. You are well known throughout your company as one of the “star” performers with regard to revenue or profitability.
You consistently beat sales targets and are regularly in the top 10% of your company’s sales performers measured by revenue or profit.
Outstanding and in depth knowledge of a wide range of major cities and holiday destinations in Far East Asia & Australasia [OR Africa & Indian Ocean] including industry leading working knowledge of luxury hotels, DMCs and specialist tour operators, and airline services.
You will regularly update your own knowledge through reading and industry networking, attend supplier training events including educationals, and demonstrate a true passion for gaining knowledge of the places that you offer your customers e.g. on your own holidays, educationals.
You will have first hand contacts with a number of key hotels, airlines and ground handling suppliers in your specialist destination