The CompanyOur client is a high end luxury resort located within the Indonesian archipelago.
- Develops and implements sport, wellness and recreation leisure programs of interest and meaning to our Hotel guests in order to enhance their lives
- Manages the Recreation Activities Program, including completing surveys, monthly event calendar, incorporates with the communities’ events and programs every month.
- Engages and motivates Hotel guests and local residents resulting in program participation.
- Monitor the care and maintain of any equipment and facilities.
- Manage the Recreation Activity Team, provided training and helps each team member to improve his/her skills and provides support for career development.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; one to two years related experience and/or training.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Able to clearly present information through the spoken word.
- Maintains a strong focus on creativity, quality and innovation.
- Positive orientation, developing and empowered team.
- Good leadership skills, leading and enabling the team.
- Good Problem Solving and decision making.
- Qualified Dive Master preferred. If not at least Advanced Diver.
- Added advantage if able to communicate in Bahasa
- Trained in first aid
- A team player - energetic, charismatic and able to engage guests directly on a daily basis
- You must have prior resort experiecne