Our client is a regional leader in the high end luxury co-working space. They have been inspired by the demand for a more holistic space in which to conduct business – the desire for somewhere to gather, create and innovate rather than merely get things done. Because beyond productivity, work is also about new conversations, connections, inspiration, contemplation and repose. Our client is designed to be the perfect backdrop to the highlights of life happening.
What’s the latest and upcoming social media tool that we should be using? Should we be on TikTok? If not, why? What brand engagement tools should we be harnessing to maximise our engagement? Is the latest update on Instagram worth the hype? What best practices could we be including in our social media vertical that we aren’t already? Is this emoji cool or is it kind of fuddy duddy? What’s missing on our bio? Why did this story do so well but the post only got 100 likes?
We are looking for a qualified Social Media Strategist who will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the overall social media strategy in order to support and improve online presence and the overall digital marketing efforts. You will ensure the optimisation of social media posts to maximise exposure to the general public. You share the ability to gather and analyse data obtained via social media tools and derive information and possible trends report. You will report directly to the Creative Director and will be working closely with our location teams across our Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok markets.
This role will require an individual who has a natural creative flair and passion for engaging an online audience, have a deep understanding of member personas so that content strategy is aligned with our brand values. They should also be highly resourceful and possess a steep learning curve to eventually be presenting publish-ready content to the Creative Director with little direction.
- Plan monthly editorial calendar for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Identify target audiences and schedule posts to maximize social media exposure
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Regional Content Executive and respective market leads for Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok to develop and implement a thorough content strategy
- Work closely with graphic designers and Creative Director to strategise, create and publish content in both art and copy
- Create on brand content for social media platforms such as but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing the overall social media strategy in order to support and improve online presence and the overall digital marketing efforts
- Work closely across functions to execute and evaluate performance for local or regional campaigns and content, ensuring positive workflow and relations
- Create a social media dashboard of analytics
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on social media and ROI – gather and analyse data from
Social Media marketing tools and present them in easily digestible, visually engaging format
for various teams from on-the-ground to management
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager on user engagement and suggest content optimisation
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies, social media best practices, influencer marketing, social media brand partnerships, tools and updates
- Write first draft copy for all posts
- Assist the graphic designer with creative output of assets from visual to copy
- Ensure social media content strategy meets business objectives
- Be highly involved in creative brainstorming sessions with the CD and/or regional marketing meetings for campaigns
- Qualified in Marketing, Mass Communications or related field of study
- Minimum of five (5) years hands on experience social media / social media strategy
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram, Google+.
- Highly organised individual with a penchant for keeping track of details
- Standout idea generator
- Resourceful and possess good problem solving skills
- A digital savvy individual who keeps abreast of current trends in the market
- Good natured and with a positive attitude
- Excellent design sensibility to envision how content might be presented or distributed in various social media formats
- Understand the Brand Style Guide to a T