About the CompanyA growing hotel technology company, providing solutions to hotel properties and hotel chains worldwide, with focus on APAC and North America. This job opportunity specifically focuses on Asia.
About the Role
- Reporting to the VP of Global Sales, Business Development & Channels managing
Asia based local Major Chain Hotel Account in the hospitality industry
- Work also with Commercial Directors to increase sales corporate endorsement
- Pushing sales across to established Corporate Account and ensure the business is
spread across the global to partners or direct sales by working with VP of Global Sales,
Business Development & Channels
- Ensure annual SMA (Support and Maintenance Agreement) meets target for those
Major Accounts with Global SMA Manager
- Learn all the products that FCS has to offer and work with Product Management and
Lifecycle Management team to development new products based on market demands and enhance
existing products to increase market penetrations for these Major Accounts
- Work with Marketing team to ensure proper items are created for product sales, events and
- seminars along with the budget allocations for Major Accounts
- Identify new revenue opportunities to expand the current account / territory base
- Develop, execute and assist in presentations and product demonstrations for those corporate
account with Regional Director or Commercial Directors and the channel team
- Work with Product Development and Lifecycle Management team on Corporate Pricing,
- offerings and also getting Master Agreement signed for solutions selected with Major
- Account Business Executive
- Work with Channel Department to ensure that the partners is following all the rules of engagement
- for Major Accounts
- Provide weekly & monthly reports and numbers to VP of Global Sales, Business Development & Channels
- Meet with Major Accounts at least once every quarter
- Work with VP of Global Sales, Business Development & Channels to develop strategic Sales to
increase sales globally
- Work with marketing team to develop marketing plan to increase sales globally
- Travel as needed by the business
- Responsible for cash collections for those Major accounts
- Over 3 years in hospitality industry selling to Hotel Chain, Resort or gaming industry on an
- International, Regional and Country level.
- Combination of very specialized knowledge in hospitality solution sales methodologies and
- an in-depth understanding of corporate and individual hotel’s operations.
- Experience in selling to executives in the major chain hotels on corporate level or to
- individual hotel Executives
- Experience in building long team relationship and new relationship with major chain hotels’
executive across the global.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and the ability to drive the sales process within the company globally.
- Degree educated or relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in direct selling of service and products solutions to corporate
level decision makers is a MUST
- Demonstrable ability to sell and market software and service solutions and excellent skills in negotiation
- Ability to create solutions and new services for sales and see the order though with Operations team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective and positive leadership qualities desired and strong
ability to negotiate and close deals for worldwide distribution.
- In depth understanding of process and solution for customer and develop a department from scratch
- Familiar with in all Microsoft applications especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin preferred)
- Immediately available preferred
- Ability to think outside the box and be creative
- Ability to plan and formulate strategies.
- Attention to details and precision
- Good time management
- Good visualization and communication skill