Our client is a growing Destination Management Company who aim to revolutionize and redefine the Wholesale Business in Travel Trade. Their people are their strength and like the founders of the company, they come with rich experience in online & offline destination management companies spanning through successful careers in best brands in the travel industry.
· Monitor the day-to-day financial operations in Thailand company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other Forex transactions
· Vendor Reconciliations
· Preparation of tax returns related to Thailand Tax law i.e , SSO, Vat,PP30, Pnd,1,3,53,50,51, Withholding tax Pnd 3 & 53 online submit to Revenue Department.
· Experience in Auditing, banking and other financial needs as necessary
· Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
· Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
· Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation related to Thailand laws.
· Superior mathematical skills; understanding of data privacy standards;
· 7+ years relevant experience in finance & accounts.
· Should be fluent in Thai & English.
· Leadership skills; employee management.
· Advance Excel knowledge would be an added advantage.
· Must have working experience in Tally ERP.