Our client is one of the fastest growing hotel-tech startups with 1100+ clients worldwide and they are growing every day! They are proud to work with independent hotels, local hotel groups, and global players Hotel Group.
They are on the lookout for a Sales Manager with a keen understanding of hotel systems and connectivity, along with an existing network of contacts within the hotel industry in Singapore. If you’re triggered by a challenge and are interested in moving to the travel technology side of the business with a fast-growing start-up, you’re exactly the person that they’re looking for.
As Sales Manager, you’re responsible for targeting, qualifying the right prospects and closing the deal within the region/s regions indicated. And supporting the Regional Director with managing new markets as required. You are independent and you have a positive “go get them” attitude. To your advantage, you will work closely with experienced sales colleagues who are excited to help you grow. You will work alongside a young, international and energetic team. You will experience a true start-up, a tight team feeling and a place where you make a true impact every day.
· 5 years of experience in solution selling, marketing, phone sales or a high-volume customer contact position. Specific industry-related experience (preferably in hospitality computer software solutions) might be considered in combination with the above requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Demonstrated record of successful (met lead generation targets) cold calling in enterprise software or business services environment.
· Ability to engage in a brief business-oriented conversation and articulate a relevant success story or value proposition through written and verbal communication.
· Ability to persuade and influence others.
· Excellent time management and organization skills.
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
· Ability to successfully and independently identify and resolve problems
· Team-player and positive attitude
· Detail oriented
· Professional presence
· Ability to learn and think quickly
· Fluent English. Spoken Mandarin or Bahasa is a plus
· Familiarity with hospitality technology industry
· Familiarity with pricing, decision optimization or business intelligence concepts
· Familiarity with lead conversion metrics
· Ability to travel occasionally