Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
My client is travel's leading data-driven performance marketing engine. Through its Traveler Platform and billions of traveler intent signals across online and mobile channels, they put more heads in beds and travelers in town for its clients worldwide. Currently one of the fastest growing travel tech companies, they work with top travel brands and independent hotels in North America, Latin America, Europe, MEA and APAC.
They are aggressively growing their Property Solutions Sales team and need the best of the best. They are seeking independent and passionate go-getter with proven experience in effectively managing sales pipeline and contracting process. Their customers are independent and boutique hoteliers who have a need for our targeted digital advertising solutions.
• This role is responsible for identifying, negotiating, contracting, directing and managing relationships with independent, boutique hotels & regional chains in assigned markets/region.
• Sales experience and relationships with independent, boutique hotels & regional chains preferred.
• Prospect and engage qualified leads to bring onto the company’s platform.
• Position advertising solutions to hotels in a clear and concise manner.
• Negotiate and secure insertion orders on behalf of the company to achieve set business goals through commercial terms that include commission level and advantageous upsell.
• Proven experience in effectively managing sales pipeline, communicate proactively with manager and clients throughout signup process.
• Achieve set monthly, quarterly and annual goals to achieve targeted business goals.
• The position requires a positive collaborative individual who can work independently across functions and regions.
• Collaborate with account manager to monitor campaign success.
• Keep abreast of any regional hotel electronic distribution trends: new, emerging or changing.
• 3+ years of sales experience with industry contacts.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to speak English and either Korean, Mandarin, Thai or Bahasa Indonesia a must.
• Proven & excellent negotiating skills, understand industry contracts and negotiations.
• Proven experience in the Travel Industry specifically hotel and/or ecommerce experience
• Ability to work within a highly motivated and success driven team
• Ability to communicate at all levels, both internal and external
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• This position will require the ability to travel
• Culture: Our team loves a good time
• Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
• Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
• Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
• Medical insurance coverage
• IATA travel discount
• Wealth: Stock options