Our client, a leader in Hospitality Operations Software solutions with a 5000 Hotels installed base over 32 countries track record, aims at growing its presence in Europe & further increase its penetration in Indonesia International Hotel chains.
Cloud Platform includes optimization & automation solutions aimed at hotel operations:
- Such as Guest services - Job dispatch - Housekeeping – Preventive maintenance - Concierge – Luggage...
- Solutions impact business transformation in hotels resulting in improved efficiency & quality of guest services, overall facilitating seamless inter-department communication allowing hotel to focus on qualitative communication to guests
- Leveraging new communication mobile technology, unified messaging, proven advanced robust technology
- Providing business intelligence & performance dashboards to hotel management.
Our client is looking for a high-performing Sales Director in hospitality market.
The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets.
Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer needs & trends.
- Lead sales, sales strategy, to meet the sales & profitability objectives
- Ensure annual Sales and SMA (Support and Maintenance Agreement) targets are met
- Learn, develop and ability to conduct presentations and demonstrations for all company products
- Expand presence and drive foster growth for the company in assigned areas.
- Work with Senior Director, Sales & Channels to develop strategic Sales & marketing plan to increase sales
- Other duties as needed to build the Sales infrastructures and increase sales
- Travel as needed by the business.
- 5/10+ years in a solutions/consulting sales management capacity in the hospitality industry at an enterprise software level
- Well connected within hospitality industry
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and the ability to drive the sales process within respective region
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective and positive leadership qualities
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Autonomous – Ability to be self-sufficient and independent
- Understanding of hospitality solution sales methodologies
- Excellent use of all MS Office applications and experience in SalesForce (CRM) is highly desirable
- Fluent in spoken & written Bahasa & English (English can be your second language)
- Based in Jakarta, Indonesia