Our client’s team is a group of learning, technology, and hospitality experts from around the world with a passion for improving the way employees learn and develop their skills through innovative mobile and speech recognition technology. With their anywhere, anytime learning solutions, they are empowering hospitality associates worldwide to deliver the best service for their guests.
Your Primary responsibility as a Sales Director you will supervise Commercial Managers in Bangkok to ensure customer needs are met. You will also be responsible for creating new business by identifying profitable opportunities. You must be customer-oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude. Our ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience. We also expect you to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase sales and build successful long-term client relationships.
Sales Director responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Sales Director will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate must be able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations. Ultimately, a successful Sales Director should collaborate with the sales team to achieve sales quotas and grow the business.
• Management of their team’s annual sales business plan and monitor progress on monthly objectives
• Drive revenue (Bookings) growth across all products and services of the company business
• Implement and build upon the sales plan including competitive positioning of the company products and solutions in your defined territory
• The company utilizes salesforce.com (SFDC) to track sales activities (forecasts), contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities
o Ensure integrity in Sales Force for reporting and forecasting purposes
• Set sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategies
• Supervise and support Commercial and Account Managers
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
• Use client feedback to improve customer experience
• Report on sales results on a regular basis and suggest improvements
• Identify and approach potential clients
• Ensure brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients and the sales team
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales team to ensure growth attainment
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
• 5+ years proven work experience as a Senior account manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development or other relevant experience preferably from Hospitality industry.
• Hands on experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Familiarity with sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
• Team management skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills coupled with a broad understanding of the technology used within the Hospitality industry today (future insight very helpful)
• Experience in tactical and strategic sales on a value proposition basis to the Hospitality Industry
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Bahasa and English
• BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field