Our client is a global solutions provider with an extensive array of cutting-edge e-commerce solutions on offer and brings the digital traveler to hotels’ doorstep.
- Audit checks of entries in Salesforce (i.e. opportunities, contracts and hotel’s information).
- Submit Asia Sales Track report to MD, in line with report in Salesforce figures.
- Submit “Top Low” Asia report to MD. (Raw data will be provided by finance team in Paris.)
- Join monthly meeting for Salesforce key users’ committee meeting.
- Assist markets which have no Account Managers such as Philippines.
- Maintain updated information in Asia Sales Folder on Google Drive.
- Coordinate meetings and trainings in Asia and Paris.
- Coordinate any meetings (Sales and Account Management) under Senior Sales VP’s team for Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Vietnam.
- Create opportunities in Salesforce for MD and Senior Sales VP.
- Provide in-depth training on Salesforce for team members (Sales and Account Management).
- Support team members in Salesforce matters, reports and sales process (through skype and emails).
- Assist in internal events in Singapore.
- Support any campaigns and events related to Salesforce.
- Provide solutions in Salesforce.
- Provide reports required by MD or VP or departments.
- Prepare reports to support yearly budget.
- Bachelor or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in multi-cultural, international organization
- Experience in small or medium business environment
- Computer efficiency in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge on Salesforce is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Well organized and analytical skill
- Multi-tasking skill
- Successful experience in managing people and helping them to perform better
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)