About the CompanyA leading Global Travel Technology company that is looking to expand their APAC team in Hong Kong in order to better service and support their new and existing customers.
About the Role
The Regional Solutions Consultant will build trusted, technical
relationships with clients to unlock value of our products in order to
maximize customer efficiency, productivity and revenue contribution for high
profile/high potential clients in specially assigned regions throughout the
globe. Key focus will be OTA and API customers using fares
& pricing, search and bookability features/services.
Regional Solutions teams act as customer advocates, owning responsibility for monitoring performance of assigned customers, aiding realization of commercial goals and share of wallet targets from contracts. Solutions Consultants will produce recommendations for changes in workflow or implementation of new products and services to achieve commercial goals.
When customer needs cannot be resolved by Regional Solutions Engineers or in conjunction with central Search Optimization resources, Solutions Consultants will identify and document enhancement requirements for review by Product Management.
Key focus will be OTA and API customers using fares & pricing, search and bookability features/services.
· Work collaboratively within the Regional Solutions and Customer Optimization team to ensure ongoing customer engagements align with key commercial objectives and deliver business value for our company and our customers via:
- Pre-sales support/consultation
- Post-sales tactical development and implementation support
- Local customer optimisation and ongoing business performance reviews
- Consultancy through high priority re-contract/retention activities
- Plan and execute regular engagement with existing key customers to maintain/enhance relationships, making proactive use of our current customer data to offer technical consultancy, product and project support.
- Demonstrate a broad range of technical product knowledge to realize maximum value from our products.
- Analyze and document gaps, including priority assessment and opportunity for re-use.
- Provide solution options and recommendations - develop within Regional team if possible, or seek support of central Search Optimization team. Provide quality assurance and implementation support for solutions developed by the team.
- Align with Sales Pipeline to support documentation and tracking of discovery items for new business initiatives.
- Support usage analysis, revenue target activities and Management reporting.
- Uses insightful judgment, identifies and analyses information to make decisions/recommendations and solve problems.
- Builds relationships, influences positively and leads by example.
- Must be able to travel 20-40% of the time including global travel.
- Expected to meet with key customers in support of objectives and goals for the region.
- Engages with organizational peers, Sales and Account Management, Product Management, API Support and Commercial Operations.
· Educated to diploma / degree level
- 7+ years of experience in a technology-driven organization as a Technical Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager or Business Analyst desirable.
- Excellent analytical skills that include end to end process/systems analysis.
- Dynamic and self-motivated learner, able to attain expert product proficiency and deep technical understanding.
- Demonstrable track record of defining, developing and deploying products and features.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and present to all levels within the customer organization.
- Excellent relationship building skills with a good understanding of different cultures and how to work with them to deliver results, in a global organization.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams and facilitate conversations that lead to agreed direction.
- Able to think and work strategically and challenge current business functional processes.
- Commercially astute and able to evaluate revenue potential against operational cost.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills.
- Experience within the travel industry is advantageous.