Regional Sales Manager, Australia
|Job Title:||Regional Sales Manager, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Lim (94555915)|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 22:44|
Our client is travel’s leading data-driven performance marketing engine. Through its Traveler Platform and traveler intent signals across online and mobile channels, they put more heads in beds and travelers in town for its clients worldwide. Currently one of the fastest growing travel tech companies, they work with top travel brands and independent hotels in North America, Latin America, Europe, MEA and APAC.
They are aggressively growing their Property Solutions Sales team and need the best of the best. They are seeking an independent and passionate go-getter with proven experience in effectively managing sales pipelines and the contracting process. Their customers are independent and boutique hoteliers who have a need for their targeted digital advertising solutions.
· This is a regional role responsible for identifying, negotiating, contracting, directing and managing relationships with independent & boutique hotels in the Pacific region.
· Sales experience and relationships with independent & boutique hotels preferred.
· Prospect and engage qualified leads to bring onto the company’s solution platform.
· Position advertising solutions to independent and boutique hotels in a clear and concise manner.
· Negotiate and secure insertion orders to achieve set business goals through commercial terms that include commission level and advantageous upsell.
· Proven experience in effectively managing the sales pipeline, communicating proactively with managers and clients throughout the signup process.
· Achieve set monthly, quarterly and annual goals to achieve targeted business goals.
· The position requires a positive collaborative individual who can work independently across functions and regions.
· Collaborate with the account manager to monitor campaign success.
· Keep abreast of any regional hotel electronic distribution trends: new, emerging or changing.
· 3 – 5 years of strong sales experience with industry contacts.
· Proven & excellent negotiating skills, understanding industry contracts and negotiations.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven experience in the Travel Industry specifically hotel and/or ecommerce experience
· Ability to work within a highly motivated and success driven team
· Ability to communicate at all levels, both internal and external
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Additional regional language a plus.
· This position will require the ability to travel
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's