A leading international Travel company is looking to fill the role of Regional MICE Director (role based in Hong Kong).
The primary role of the Regional Mice Director is to develop and grow the MICE business all over the world through promotion, marketing & sales. The candidate is expected to develop existing accounts as well as find new accounts in the market.
- Lead and grow the MICE department
- Handle accounts existing
- Follow-up and solicit MICE incoming leads
- Develop and execute a comprehensive personal sales plan to deliver predetermined goals for new convention, incentive & meeting bookings
- Prepare quality bid book proposals and power point presentations for group business.
- Participate in key sales initiatives and activities that include travel to clients, participation in industry trade shows, preparation of sales missions and client events.
- Provide timely follow up with clients, data input into the CRM
- Participate as a representative of our company at various off-site events where travel is necessary.
- Provide complete, accurate and timely performance reporting and sales administration.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in marketing, hospitality management or business administration
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in the hospitality industry; continuing education a plus
- International Sales Experience with a focus on MICE preferred
- Persuasive and concise verbal and written communicator
- Ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organized and tech savvy;
- Be able to embrace new technology/systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with database management software