The CompanyInspired by technology and design, our client is an international leader in the affordable luxury market. Located in major cities throughout the world, our client is fast expanding.
The RoleThis position combines the best of traditional PR best practices with content marketing and social media. You will work with various internal teams and agencies to plan, craft and manage our public relations strategies, social media channels and internal/external content.
- Work with PR agency to identify press opportunities both internally (programmes) and externally (industry/sectoral) for launch and post-launch
- Preparing press releases, talking points/speeches, media kits and media coverage reports.
- Managing press conferences, photo ops, interviews and media enquiries
- Establish and maintain good relationships with media/journalists, influencers/bloggers
- Design, build and maintain social media presence; build up fan-base and customer engagement
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop social media content strategy and relevant content pillars to reach target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising/optimising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Content creation across internal and external channels such as website, social media, blogs, emails, newsletters
- 4 – 6 years of working experience in related fields.
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport easily with media
- Have a full understanding of media needs, landscape and media relationships
- Displays creativity and in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (WeChat, Weibo, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.