Our client is the leading cruise liner in Asia Pacific looking for a dynamic individual to be part of the corporate team.
• In control on aspect related to shore excursions.
• To ensure smooth operation and reliability of shore excursion suppliers.
• Coordinates any requests from various departments related to shore excursion with the shore excursion local operators.
• Works closely with other departments / divisions that are involved with shore excursion and brief them on the shore excursion operations.
• Monitors all guest comments related to shore excursion and highlights these matters to the Vice President of Tours and Travel especially those that need immediate action.
• Accompanies the Vice President of Tours & Travel on regular on-site inspection on all shore excursion offered.
• Suggests new shore excursion packages.
• Source for new destinations, set-ups the excursions for the fleet and negotiates for the best rates with shore excursion suppliers.
• Comes up with travel packages and other related shore excursion products.
• Any other ad-hoc duties required by the management.
• Degree or Diploma holder preferably in Bachelor of Business/Tourism or other related courses from accredited colleges or universities,
• With at least 5 years managerial or supervisory experiences.
• With at least 3 years of experiences in hospitality of leisure industry.
• With good command in both written and oral English and Chinese languages as need to coordinate with Chinese speaking associate and create shore excursion packages.