Our client is a global cruise vacation company with a combined total of more than 30 ships. The company offer luxurious cruises Alaska, Asia, California, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, South American and many other exciting destinations.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager for South Asia, this position will liaise with Sales, Marketing, Revenue and Communication groups in HQ to serve as primary sales & operational support for the International Representatives and Preferred Sales Representatives in South Asia.
· Responsible for developing sales & marketing strategies in the assigned territory and in growing the market.
· Responsible for profitable revenue generation from assigned trade partners and corporate incentive accounts for the cruise liner brands. This will also involve managing the marketing funds that are allocated to the trade partners for Cooperation.
· Responsible in managing and providing support to existing trade partners and also in expanding the trade distribution in the assigned territory. This will involve driving the sales & business development activities together with the trade partners.
· Analyze potential travel partner client needs and coordinate the development, execution and follow-up of the sales strategies.
· Responsible for complete knowledge of the company’s brand and update our clients with the latest information on itineraries, pricing and product enhancements.
· Coordinate all sales meeting and conference, trade shows and other sales activities within the South Asia region. This will involve managing and conducting cruise shows, seminars onboard, ship tours product training with our International Representatives and Preferred Sales Representatives and doing sales presentations for clients.
· Ad Hoc, timely and accurate communications of Sales Performance information to Regional Sales Manager
· Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
· Bachelor Degree from recognized university
· 3 -5 years regional sales experience strongly preferred.
· Travel industry background strongly preferred.
· Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal and verbal/ written communications skills
· Must be aggressive, self-motivated and a self-starter
· Must have strong organizational & presentation skills
· Fluency in written & spoken English is essential; additional Asian languages an advantage