Major Account Manager, Thailand
|Job Title:||Major Account Manager, Thailand|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Lim|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 14:40|
Today, they have mobile and cloud based products, covering various departmental needs of 3, 4 and 5 star hotels. They are in the process of transforming their products to further improve overall User Experience, Architecture, coverage of user needs, and utilize new technology innovations. In order to continue innovating they are rapidly expanding their Product team.
We are looking for an experienced account manager who is able sell the company solutions to regional corporate offices of Major Accounts.
The MAC Manager will grow the Thailand market expanding the footprint of Major accounts including local chains.
He/She will get the support from the regional offices to sell the company solutions to their individual properties and preferably get a signed Master Service Agreement.
He/She will also act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that the individual major account hotels might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best MAC Manager is genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic yet aggressive enough to hunt for new opportunities. Problem-solving also comes naturally to MAC manager as they are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
They will get back to the customers promptly for any issues they are handling whether they have a solution or not. Constantly in touch with the customers and upsell whenever possible. They should also be the first one to know when key person left or join a new property and able to create new opportunities for the sales team.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards for existing accounts and to expand the market with new major accounts.
· Build sustainable relationship and trust with existing regional major account on both the corporate and hotel level
· Target and approach new major accounts be it international or local chains
· Get the company solutions approved with the local and international major account chains within the region
· Increase footprint of major account properties in Thailand
· Feedback on customer usage and ideas to internal teams for product enhancements
· Identify upsell opportunities in the customer organisations they manage
· Handle existing major account properties complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Very strong interpersonal communications skill
· Has worked 4 years minimum in hospitality
· Proven customer support experience or experience as an account manager
· Strong personal contact handling skills and active listening
· Familiarity with CRM systems and hospitality operational practices
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters/levels
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Ability to travel and at times, within short notice
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's