Our client is the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees.
They use their expertise, technology and buying power to grant their members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. They also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
Our client delivers their service through a combination of a unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of their highly trained lifestyle managers.
·A travel consultant who loves working in the travel industry?
·The person your friends always turn to for suggestions on their holiday destinations?
·‘In the know' about all the new hotel openings about town and best places to go on holiday?
·Someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
Our client is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join their APAC team. As a Travel Specialist, your primary role is to fulfil leisure travel requests on behalf of their members. Your exceptional customer service skills, commercial judgement, skilful use of their job management system and GDS booking technology (preferably Amadeus) as well as passion for travel will deliver superb member satisfaction and repeat usage of their concierge for travel and other services.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Demonstrated experience in a dedicated flight sales role in a travel agency, tour operator or concierge business
· Hands-on experience in one or more GDS systems, ideally Amadeus, including complex multi-sector and round the world routing departing from all major global hubs
· A knowledge of and enthusiasm for a wide range of leisure and city destinations and types of travel.
· Proven success in putting together luxury holidays for affluent clients
· Superb attention to detail especially when working under pressure
· Dedication to customer satisfaction, show a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
· The ability to multitask and handle several projects at the same time
· High adaptability to a dynamic changing environment
· Self-motivation, committed and possess initiative & drive in the job
· Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members and suppliers, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
· Attention to detail and able to work independently
· Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skill
This position is a 40-hour work week with day / evening / shifts, Monday to Sunday.
For our client their people are at the heart of the business and they have a culture of recognition, reward and supporting staff development.
All employees enjoy a range of benefits regardless of where they are based including 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and extra month every 5 years. In line with these milestone lengths of service, our client also operates a company Loyalty Reward program. Not only does it recognise and reward commitment and loyalty to the business, but it can also be used to fund the adventures to be had during sabbaticals.
One of their more popular perks, working holiday opportunities with the ability to work from any of their 20+ offices without taking annual leave.