Our client is the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services,providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees.
They use their expertise, technology and buying power to grant their members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. They also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
Our client delivers their service through a combination of a unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of their highly trained lifestyle managers.
- Are you a travel consultant who loves working in the travel industry?
- Do you always give suggestions to your friends on their holiday destinations?
- Are you always 'in the know' about all the new hotel openings about town and best places to go on holiday to?
- Are you someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
Our client is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join their APAC team. As a Travel Specialist, your primary role is to fulfill leisure travel requests on behalf of our members, including scheduled, no frills and chartered flight only requests from their global membership network, with a high volume of first and business class requests. Your exceptional customer service skills, commercial judgement, skilful use of the their job management system and GDS booking technology (preferably Amadeus), and passion for travel will deliver superb member satisfaction and repeat usage of our clients' concierge for travel and other services offered by the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a dedicated flight sales role in a travel agency, tour operator or concierge business
- Hands-on experience in one or more GDS systems, ideally Amadeus, including complex multi-sector and round the world routing departing from all major global hubs
- A knowledge of and enthusiasm for a wide range of leisure and city destinations and types of travel.
- Proven success in putting together luxury holidays for affluent clients
- Superb attention to detail especially when working under pressure
- Dedication to customer satisfaction, show a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to multitask and handle several projects at the same time
- High adaptability to a dynamic changing environment
- Self-motivation, committed and possess initiative & drive in the job
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members and suppliers, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
- Native-level of Cantonese – with fluent English and Mandarin – written and spoken
- Attention to detail and able to work independently
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skill
Our clients' people are at the heart of the business and they have a culture of recognition and reward.
All their employees also enjoy a range of benefits regardless of where they are based. Employees get 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and an extra month of every 5 years. In line with these milestone lengths of service, they also operate a Loyalty Reward program – this is a bonus that is awarded once these milestones are reached. The thinking behind the program is that not only does it recognise and reward commitment and loyalty to the business, but it can also be used to fund the adventures to be had during sabbaticals – this is the main intention and driving force behind the program. Our client wants to give their people extra spending money so that they can truly enjoy their sabbaticals.
One of their more popular perks, working holiday opportunities with the ability to work from any of our 20+ offices without taking annual leave.
This position is a 40-hour work week with day / evening / overnight shifts, Monday to Sunday.
Please note that we can only accept applications if you have the right to work in Hong Kong.