A leading international Travel company - is looking for a Regional Manager who will sell worldwide destinations. This strategic position is based in Hong Kong.
As the Regional Manager of Destination, you will be responsible for ensuring that our company is promoted effectively through destination development, destination marketing and visitor servicing. You will sell worldwide destination (all except Europe).
Your performance will be evaluated on your ability to build and guide a network of tourism stakeholders, to ensure that our team achieves the objectives of the marketing plan and to manage efficiently the allocated budget.
You will be regularly reporting to the board on the opportunities, plans and successes of our destination management activities. You will also maintain positive and productive relationships with the tourism industry and residents.
- Own and nurture effective relationships among our company
- Develop strategies, programs, and policies to promote tourism to the relevant worldwide destinations
- Represent our company at appropriate meetings and conferences regarding destination management, as assigned.
- Develop community and regional networks to spread understanding of the benefits of tourism and support destination marketing programs.
- Ensure efficient use of the destination management budget.
- Passionate about tourism and destination management
- Knowledgeable in project management, budgeting and invoicing
- Well rounded understanding of all aspects of marketing, ranging from traditional to modern marketing including content marketing, social media marketing, and ad strategy and management
- A dynamic personality to lead diverse stakeholders by building trust and confidence through collaboration, patience, open-mindedness, persuasion and transparency
- Clear communicator with a confident and pleasant presence
- Conscientious, self-driven work ethic with the ability to exercise independent judgment and meet performance standards under only limited supervision
- Excellent time management skills, including the demonstrated ability to meet timelines and prioritize multiple projects
- Team orientation with proactive willingness to support co-workers