Established in 2012, ACI stemmed from a need identified by Founder & CEO, Andrew Chan for a specialist firm owned and operated by people from within the industry. With over 60 years of combined management experience in the sectors we serve, ACI is an award winning specialist Recruitment, Executive Search and Professional Training firm dedicated to the Travel, Tourism, Hospitality and Lifestyle Industries.
This is a part-time (approximately 1 day a week) Intern position with the responsibility as Assistant to the CEO.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Maintain an accurate calendar / schedule of appointments for CEO. This may include synchronization with his diary, and those of the team and external clients.
- File and manage information for CEO in strict confidence
- Prepare and compile consultants’ reports across each Offices
- Ad hoc projects may be determined by CEO, e.g.: to assist with research, support and information gathering from identified sources, to prepare simple statistical reports combining basic information for collation and presentation purposes.
- Attend to all correspondence of CEO as required (internal and external)
- Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences accordingly. You may be required to sit-in on such meetings to take minutes and assist in keeping track of project deadlines for MD.
- Facilitate, co-ordinate and attend internal and external Company events as required.
- Co-ordinate and arrange CEO’s travel itineraries (i.e. flight bookings, visa arrangements, hotel accommodation, local ground / car transfers, etc).
- Maintain and update company CRM
- Monitor and co-ordinate work with internal parties and external third-party suppliers at the request of the CEO
- Preparation of reports, marketing materials, spreadsheets, presentation slides and correspondences for CEO