Our client is seeking an experienced and talented Head of South APAC, Partner:Connect. This role will work very closely with the regional sales directors, will report directly into the Director of APAC Partner:Connect and be the sole representative for the team, acting as a lead across all its functions.
The Head of South APAC, Partner:Connect will be the link between the business and all of the major teams within, driving transparency and acting as an escalation point for issues in South APAC. They will also act as an intermediary between Partner:Connect and Partner:Support for the regional team to act as a Support, Launch and Optimization function. A passion for travel, a keen interest in technology and technology expertise combined with excellent management, communication skills and business acumen will be critical to the success for this role.
- Manage and coach team members in Singapore, Australia and India.
- Define team OKRs and motivate team members with the objectives.
- Ensure each member works efficiently with each project.
- Allocate the team resource to meet South APAC Business needs.
- Track the status of each project and ensure team members are working for each project aiming to achieve the team objectives.
- Ensure each Integration Consultant works efficiently with each launch and maintains clear communication with the Launch Manager and the sales team at all times.
- Funnel all project results into Director of APAC Partner:Connect in a timely manner.
Align with Sales Team
- Help team members to make a plan for each project and set a priority through working with the sales directors.
- Coordinate resolutions of issues and communicate status updates of resolutions to all required teams.
- Raise an alert over project stakeholders if a potential risk is identified and it causes a delay of the project schedule.
Strive for better
- Help team members to solve a technical problem.
- Encourage team members to share their knowledge and best practices with the global Partner:Connect team.
- Act as an escalation point for all teams requiring the support of Partner:Connect.
- Identify an opportunity of product enhancement to meet partner needs and propose it to the global product team.
Empower team to build trust with partners
- Work closely with partners and attend meetings at the partner offers.
- Keep looking for opportunity to grow partner business.
- 4 years of experience in coding and software development
- 2 years of pre-sales or consulting experience
- 2 years of people management experience
- Experience in Asia Market, especially South Asia or Oceania
- Experience in Restful API and database schema design
- Experience in e-commerce and/or travel industry a plus
- Excellent oral/written communication skills. Fluency in English is a must and proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia / Thai / Vietnamese would be a plus
- Ability to communicate to a technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to creatively solve challenging business/technology problems
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
- Available for up to 20% travel per year