Our client is the World’s First Exclusive Premium Quality and Halalan Toyyiban Focused e-Marketplace. They cater to both the Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to- Consumers (B2C) communities over the Internet and via its mobile apps worldwide.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Head of eCommerce is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eCommerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test eCommerce initiatives
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop eCommerce solutions
- Proven leadership of large eCommerce projects
- Experience with B2C or B2B eCommerce depending on your focus
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Deep knowhow and experience of e-commerce, for both B2C & B2B markets.
- Prior entrepreneurial experience, or experience in growing a new business from zero, is desirable
- General management experience with a track record of managing top line and bottom line is a must.
- Solid understanding of financial metrics and the levers for business performance is a must.
- A deep affinity for customer intimacy should be demonstrable with prior work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary to motivate and push the team, as well as engage with vendors, merchants, customers and business partners
- Must have an energetic and pragmatic, “can-do” attitude