Our client was established in 2000 and has more than a decade of experience in providing full-serviced offices, work spaces, meeting rooms and co-working spaces that are located in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Yangon are designed and equipped to meet every unique business needs and is part of a Singapore-based company that develops and operates a range of business and property spaces.
Reporting into the Managing Director, the Head of Business Operations is tasked to pioneer service augmentation initiatives which will be one of our key drivers to propel to the forefront of the global serviced office industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Reviewing, crafting and elevating signature service concepts, standards and protocols to align our Service proposition to the Business Model.
2. Established and Implement Service Quality Policy and Programmes
3. Champion Continuous Service Quality and Process Improvement
4. Champion Internal/External Service Audit and Customer Qualification.
5. Work jointly with the Business Units’ Managers to implement such initiatives and Service Monitoring System to ensure seamless execution and compliance of standards.
6. Develop and implement Managerial and Staff Development Programmes for the Business Units’ Manager and Staff respectively.
- Quality Assurance Lead in a Hospitality Setting, preferably with Operations/Guest Services Mgmt background
- Strong background in implementing and measuring service quality, process SOPs
- Customer satisfaction oprientated
- Good financial acumen
- Self-motivated and independent with strong desire to lead and motivate a team