The CompanyOur client is a market leader in the serviced offices arena.Founded in 2000 and has more than a decade of experience in providing full-serviced offices, work spaces, meeting rooms and co-working spaces. Located in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Yangon and are designed and equipped to meet every unique business needs.
Join one of Asia’s fastest growing acclaimed workspace provider with over 20 locations across the region. The General Manager is the Number One Commercial Leader heading up our acclaimed ecosystem of premium workspaces and concepts in Kuala Lumpur.
- Build, manage and drive high performing leasing team
- Drive the profitability of the business portfolio in the City, including owning the full accountability for the business strategy, planning, forecast and financial results.
- Engage the business and real estate agency communities to develop and leverage effective relationships which drive revenue generation
- Collaborate with the HQ Team to implement initiatives to enhance the business landscape and build enduring communities
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create brand awareness, build strategies and strengthen our foothold in the marketplace
- Represent the Company in all major negotiations, maintain senior level relationships and handle key partnerships and key accounts that support the business or add content
- Dynamic business leader with accomplished track record in a senior leasing / commercial / business development role with commercial real estate, workspace, and/or B2B environments
- Savvy relational team leader with extensive self-awareness, solid grip on reality, ability to leverage influence for the team and earn their commitment towards high performance
- Owns effective relationship with the key influencers (agents, landlords etc) within the City’s commercial real estate landscape
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin, including ability to present to top decision makers