Our client - a Luxury and Leading Travel brand - mandated us to indentify their General Manager based in Singapore or in Hong Kong.
- Lead and manage the business operations for the Hong Kong, Singapore and Manila; not limited to operations, revenue, budget, marketing and other commercial activities.
- Guide the sales, marketing and operations team to achieve the targets and KPIs and raise service levels.
- Oversee the hiring and training of staff, and manage the performance of staff.
- Assign leads via direct enquiry, lead to web and social media platforms.
- Improve margins, turnaround time, deliver highest customer service to ensure repeat and referral bookings.
- Identify and organize key customer events with supplier partners.
- Oversee implementation of new IT systems, travel applications, live web chat platforms for company’s B2C customers.
- Proven track record of management across different cultures.
- Perform any other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Attend tradeshows.
- Minimum of middle level management experience; Company management experience preferred
- Work experience in tourism management or similar position is a plus
- Candidates with exposure in Latin America and/or Africa are seriously invited to apply
- Ability to work strategically on the business and also operationally in the business
- Understanding of Lux Operations
- Proven experience in Group Operations and other areas of the company is a plus
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to foster teamwork