Our Client seeks an experienced General Manager (GM) in Bangkok, Thailand, who can spearhead sales and growth, provide operational oversight and strategic leadership for their coworking space.
The GM plays a critical role in driving both sales and operations for our Client. As GM, you are the chief brand ambassador who supervises their team in Thailand. You will report directly to the Director of Asset Management on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to sales, budget management, and growth strategy.
This position requires a high level of intellectual rigour and integrity of the highest, and a passion for structure and details. Positive and a can-do attitude is a must. Proven track record in sales, P&L management, and leading a team are key.
· Define key sales strategies for the region, budgets required to deliver, and drive successful execution to achieve results
· Manage the local sales team and work towards 100% occupancy
· Own the inbound and outbound sales process in the region: Lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification
· Manage P&L, revenue growth, sales targets, and other KPIs
· Hire, manage and motivate the team on the ground. Serve as both a coach and a team player to the finance, marketing, sales, and member relations teams; assist to create and implement robust policy and procedures
· Be a force of nature that pushes boundaries, possibilities, quality and deadlines by always being warm but demanding in a professional manner. Be optimistic and help other team members and stakeholders do so as well
· Be the main representative and ambassador for our Client in Thailand. Be able to effectively communicate their vision and the rationale behind their business decisions
· Embark on pre-sales of their Offices during pre-opening phase
· Open each new Office within the country at the targeted occupancy, and ensure the Offices are fully occupied thereafter
· Managing cluster performance – occupancy, revenue, profit, budget, member’s satisfaction & growth etc.
· Work closely with Marketing to covert leads to business in the local market
· Implement and monitor systems to ensure smooth daily operations across all locations, working with the corporate Operations team to ensure this
· Become the brain trust and driver of all things related to your centres including (1) Sales, (2) Operations, (3) Strategy, and (4) Analytics
· Prepare and present sales reports, financials, and operational challenges on a monthly basis
· Appoint and manage third-party consultants related to sales and operations
· Be responsible for Our Client’s compliance with local regulation and practices
· Someone strong at sales and business development with proven management experience
· A person ready to get their hands dirty and who understands that devil is in the details
· Gets excited about working with numerous people across cultures day to day
· Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision.
· Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
· Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and good work ethics
· Proficient in basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Able to work with multiple and tight deadlines
· Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
· Finds it easy to bridge corporate and start-up culture