Our client’s team is a group of learning, technology, and hospitality experts from around the world with a passion for improving the way employees learn and develop their skills through innovative mobile and speech recognition technology. With their anywhere, anytime learning solutions, they are empowering hospitality associates worldwide to deliver the best service for their guests.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for the company’s Lead Generation and Public Relations activities within the Asia Pacific region. This position will provide input into and field execution of all regional lead generation programs and will be focus on developing and executing awareness programs and lead generation campaigns relevant to the regional marketplace. This person will need to stay abreast of the hospitality industry, its buyers, influencers, industry associations as well as the general marketplace.
This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing (Singapore). The position will collaborate closely with the sales teams and the associated Commercial Directors who have additional oversight in their respective Territories.
This person will work closely with the corporate marketing team, product management, sales and senior leadership in the company and will transfer local business knowledge back to the corporate marketing team for future program development.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Plan, organize and manage regional Lead Generation campaigns (including but not limited to direct mail or email such as; pre & post event communication, newsletters, company & product announcements and promotions)
• Work in conjunction with marketing to develop marketing strategy and lead generation plans, track progress and make adjustments for changes in the marketplace
• Develop new PR plans to meet the needs of the regional market and its competitive conditions
• Write and translate regional press releases, coordinate media distribution, work with regional journalists to cover the company’s partnerships and successes
• Work with marketing, the regional sales teams and 3rd party Public Relations company to identify customers who will participate in the company advocacy activities such as case studies, press releases, press coverage, editorial by-lines, videos and podcasts
• Manage translations and any required customization or localization projects with 3rd party translation company for regional marketing material including but not limited to brochures, data sheets, whitepapers, client success stories, fact sheets, competitor comparison charts, and web pages
o In addition there is often a requirement for local image selection assistance for local positioning and local printing outsourcing as and when required
Accountabilities & Performance Measures
• Accountable for the quality and depth of sales lead generation
• Accountablke for the success of Lead Generation campangines
• Responsible for the efficient allocation of PR spend tied to successful feedback
• Experience of marketing automation and/or email distribution software
• Working knowledge of web conferencing software (i.e. WebEx or Zoom)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
The successful candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
• 2 or more years' experience managing marketing and public relations programs for business to business organisations within the region
• College degree from an accredited institution
• Multi or bi-lingual in English & fluent in Chinese (Mandarin)
o Strong editing, writing and proof reading skills in the above noted languages
• Marketing experience specific to the hotel, hospitality and/or travel industry
• Previous responsibility in Lead gereration into the Asia Pacific region
• Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) systems (i.e. Salesforce/Sugar)
o Exposure to Pardot seen as an additional benefit