The Company are seeking an experienced Editorial Director who will develop our editorial strategy and lead the production content for their luxury lifestyle business servicing their high net worth clientele.
You work directly with their team of Product development to produce unique luxury lifestyle content (editorial video VR and AR) assess and curate the content from the Partners and Clients and develop campaign materials in conjunction with the Chief Marketing Officer, to whom you will directly report.
Along with your strengths as a writer and editor, you are also a savvy marketing individual with a minimum of 15 years’ experience.
You will be part of a team of talented individuals delivering a first of its kind strategic service in one of the most largest and lucrative industries and segments worldwide.
- Develop the company’s editorial vision, strategy and road map
- Curate content from our internal category experts, Partners and Clients to align with The Company’s brand, vision and brand guidelines,
- Leverage key events, promotions and experience made available by the Clients and Partners
- Update content and execute campaigns within The Company’s CEM platform – which will be served to members via our app, web, email and phone
- Contribute within the team who are tasked with developing training material to train and support the Clients and Partners – to allow them to optimize the performance of their content and campaigns within The Company’s CEM platform
- Review The Company’s CEM performance dashboards to provide content recommendations based on trends and insight indicators to optimize the content, campaign and revenue, both from a technical and marketing angle, to automatically optimize conversation and consumer experiences.
- Partner with the technical, marketing, partnership and membership teams
- Contribute to the development of rules-based (IFTTT) content for various users, scenarios and journeys, in conjunction with The Company’s specialist content owners (wine, restaurants, travel, fashion, style), which will power the data points within our platform’s AI Engine.
- Recommend A/B testing plans and analyse the results
- Recommend potential content partners and opportunities
- Work with the partners and supplier when required – the agency, designer, photographer, videographer
- Understand the needs of The Company as a luxury brand to optimize the customer experience
- Organize and document work flows. Optimize budgets in coordination with the team leaders
- Be a collaborative team player and assist with any other tasks as assigned by your manager
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Pro-active attitude, detail oriented, happy demeanor and a team player
- Ability to stay focused
- Have a composed, poised, and professional demeanor, plus a hand-on approach to supporting the team bachelor’s or associated degree