Our client is a leading global hospitality group and is set to open an iconic new property in Bangkok in 2019.
- This will be a pre-opening role. You will develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for the hotel to ensure revenue and room night sales goals are achieved, sales and marketing strategies are set, tactical plans are created and implemented, and results are monitored and achieved.
- You must be a marketing, e-commerce and digital revenue expert
- You must be able to effectively design and implement a workable marketing plan and at the same time, build your own sales team, who will be selling multiple products
- We looking for a charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
- Looking for dynamic leader who is strategic and engaged with luxury brand positioning.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Director of Sales and Marketing in a deluxe hotel
- Sound knowledge in Revenue Management, Sales Distribution and Marketing
- Excellent English proficiency, as well as communication and presentation skills
- Extensive professional networking, also with media
- Degree in hotel management or business development will be an advantage
- Able to build a team and deliver results