Our client is a well established holding company based in Indonesia with a diverse range of investments in the country and is renowned for its innovation, integrity and dependability. Well steeped in luxury, our client owns and manages one of the most recognizable and fast expanding luxury brands in the region.
- Be a strategic partner to work with the General Manager and other key leaders for overall business improvement;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Expand and increase sales revenue and market share
- Be the Key Contact for all Sales interactions in the hotel
- Managing and mentoring the sales staff as well as managing key accounts
- To achieve targets by increasing room night production and the average room rates as predetermined
- Manage and foster strong business relationship with existing and potential key corporate accounts;
- Ensure consistent business follow-up, providing after sales service and ensuring all guests complaints are taken seriously and discussed;
- Conduct site tour and discussion with potential clients.
- Direct and manage all market segments, both contracted, direct and online to maximize revenue for the hotel;
- Prepare and deliver the strategic sales and business plan, monthly reporting needs, annual targets, the sales and marketing budge, business forecasts and other reports or projects as directed/ required;
- Be an expert on direct competitor hotels, the market, the broader environment and relevant Regional factors;
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Actively participate in sales presentations, property tours and customer meetings.
- Understand and apply the principles of revenue management and be able to work together with the revenue department.
- Participate in community and professional organizations to maintain high visibility and promote a positive image.
- You must have prior resort sales & marketing experience
- Prior luxury brand exposure is a must
- Strong, independent and self-motivated
- Prior track records of achieving targets
- Well groomed and an expert in the luxury leisure segment, including consortia
- Able to work well under pressure
- Prior experience working in Indonesia preferred