The CompanyOur client is a Singapore based company carrying an internationally recognised brand and is fast expanding in the region.
The Corporate Director of Marketing is responsible for executing, the overall brand marketing strategy for the company. Collaboratively with the other departments, the Corporate Director of Marketing develops internal and external communication strategies as well as key marketing messaging for group.
The Corporate Director of Marketing will work with other leaders to insure proper messaging and visual identity is in place for all internal communications and external, public communication at both the corporate and property levels.
- Build and foster collaborative relationships within corporate and at each property within the organization to stay informed and abreast of new initiatives, products and services.
- Write and execute niche market strategic plans; plan key brand-level events; and oversee brand compliance for the company.
- Identify key opportunities to support brand initiatives and develop communications materials and programs to promote and publicize these activities.
- Work with the Human Resources to elevate our Internal communications Including production of materials such as video, web, blogs, etc.
- Build and foster long-term working relationships with various people of importance to the community.
- Oversee day to day marketing strategy execution
- Provide marketing intelligence by proposing innovations in marketing execution strategies with well thought through supporting tools and action plan.
- Provide a strong level of control and execution on all digital platforms
- Proven experience in hospitality marketing
- Excellent consulting and communication skills with the ability to persuade others without conflict
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- Excellent guest service and hospitality skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and listening skills.
- Must be able to function and act independently.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with people, in a team environment, and to communicate effectively both written & oral.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, under short time constraints, and within established deadlines.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including extended hours, weekends, and holidays.