Our client is a well established holding company based in Indonesia with a diverse range of investments in the country and is renowned for its innovation, integrity and dependability. Well steeped in luxury, our client owns and manages one of the most recognizable and fast expanding luxury brands in the region.
- To identify key market segments and implement strategies for each market segment for revenue growth;
- To establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit;
- To develop superior customer service strategies such as ensuring high customer satisfaction and service standard; mediate problems, implement correction plans and handle customer complains if required;
- To monitor and control food & beverage inventories;
- To plan and execute capital expenditure plans together with Executive Chef.
- To train, coach and develop F&B team members;
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Leading the Food & Beverage operations of one of Jakarta's most iconic hotel, the incumbent must have a wealth of experience in the luxury market.
- Experience will be a must in running more than 3 outlets
- Excellent communicator, able to multitask and think quickly under pressure.
- The incumbent must be creative in developing marketing and promotional ideas as well as keeping abreast of trends in the industry.
- People management skills, interpersonal skills and proficiency in MS office applications and opera are also key pre-requisites.
- The incumbent is expected to possess a Diploma in Food & Beverage Management with at least five (5) years' experience in a similar capacity.