About the Company
Our client is a well-established, Singapore based, international brand with plans to expand their multi-tier brands in the region.
About the Role
• This position calls for the selected candidate to effectively strategize a business development plan to meet overall growth targets for the region set yearly either via acquisitions or development.
• The candidate must have shown considerable track record in securing hotel or contracts.
• The ability to generate and track a pipeline according to targets set is a prerequisite.
• The selected candidate will need to be fully conversant with the entire process of securing of management contracts from deal sourcing, pitching, negotiation of management contract terms and for the acquisition process of the properties, similarly deal sourcing, establishing the positioning of the group's portfolio, structuring, due diligence, financial feasibility analysis and legal documentation of the deal.
• The ability to conduct financial feasibility analysis for each deal is a must.
• This role also requires the selected candidate to guide the team to prepare presentations, manage research for the business development function and manage renewals of existing contracts.
• As the business department needs to interface with other operating departments quite closely, excellent people skills is a must.
• Degree in Real Estate, Hospitality or Business Administration
• Minimum 8 - 10 years' experience in a similar role
Proven track record in closing deals
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English is a must, excellent command of Chinese will be an added advantage.
• Strong analytical problem solving skills and high computer literacy.
• Willing to travel