Our client is a regional leader and a premier Front Desk Up selling specialist for the hospitality industry for more than 30 years. Delivering proven performance solutions that help over 800 hotel partners worldwide capture more than $200 million USD in incremental revenue annually with an average 2% increase in RevPAR.
Our client's unique combination of education, measurement and performance management tools has been proven to create a more satisfying guest experience as well as higher profits while maintaining our partners’ price integrity with over 85% of hotels who choosing to maintain partnerships with us year after year.
We’re looking for a Director of Customer Service & Support to lead our Customer Support team (Helpdesk). Customer Support is at the pinnacle of key objectives and we are seeking a strong leader to further enable our Support team in their daily and strategic endeavors. Reporting to the COO, the ideal candidate will be able to be a hands-on strategic leader for the team as well as a strong voice for the Support team at the executive level, representing needs, issues and forward direction for the team..
- Ensure that the entire support org runs smoothly - strong handle on support team performance, materials/resources, multi-location productivity - basically, all the things that make the org tick and function as a cohesive unit
- Facilitate regular strategic planning sessions with internal teams to communicate customer support issues, general support findings and improvements in procedures.
- Ownership of all reporting including, team performance measurements and reviews, organization efficiency, exec reporting, KPI reporting, CSAT, Response reporting etc.
- Drive weekly team meetings. Coach direct reports, oversee performance reviews and provide meticulous feedback to help improve process and facilitate overall career growth
- 10 years of overall customer support operations experience and a minimum of 6 years of Customer Support hands on team management experience
- Must possess a deep understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Jira, (Wrike experience is preferred) and best-of-breed Customer Support processes and best practices. Ideal candidate will be able to direct implementations of new systems and team training on proper system workflows, procedures and usage.
- Experience developing Service and Support S.O.Ps.
- Experience as a director of customer service at a SaaS company
- Innate and proven ability to interact with executive management - provide executive level reporting and act as the voice for the Customer Support Organization
- Proven people manager - must have managed teams of 15+ across multiple locations and languages.
- Significant off-shore and overseas support center management experience