Our client is a global technology provider serving hotel companies and the hospitality distribution industry since 2002. The company continues to develop the next generation of online hotel distribution infrastructure: a fair, effective, and enterprise-independent global distribution network that enables travel suppliers, distributors, and search engines to connect with each other while maintaining their own business models, connectivity preferences, and data logic; this network also provides the “backbone” to power the company‘s MetaSearch Manager Software which is the core product developed and marketed within the “Marketing Services” Click business unit of the company. MetaSearch Manager is an integrated connectivity, caching and advertising platform focused purely on metasearch channels. The platform allows room suppliers to automate, optimize and budget advertising spend across multiple metasearch channels allowing customers to monitor and control ROI.
The Digital Marketing Manager for MetaSearch Marketing Services will actively manage and support digital marketing campaigns for independent hotels, small to medium sized hotel groups and digital marketing agencies that have contracted and implemented the company’s MetaSearch Marketing Services.
- Establish themselves with clients as the subject matter expert (SME) for their MetaSearch Manager Software.
- Identify new marketing opportunities and metasearch channels to grow market share for assigned clients
- Training and supporting client campaigns through the use of the company’s MetaSearch Manager (MSM) software.
- Training, policing and coaching clients to ensure campaign performance is revenue positive or according to mutually agreed marketing objectives with client.
- Provide accurate and regular campaign performance reviews and business updates for designated client base.
- Keep clients informed of new marketing opportunities and functional changes that may add revenue to their marketing campaigns
- Assist VP Marketing Services with key market performance data and functional updates of MSM for industry presentations, customer conferences, webinars, etc.
- Personally manage customer webinars as required
- Facilitate the development of strong commercial and personal relationships between the customer at appropriate levels in order to generate new revenue opportunities
- Translate technical concepts and commercial approaches to other staff in an easy to understand manner
- Assist in developing the MetaSearch Marketing Services product offering by translating customer needs into revenue opportunities
- Identify emerging trends within the digital space and look at how these can be translated into opportunities for technical and commercial development
- Liaise regularly with Business Development and Implementations teams to ensure effective handover of new clients.
- Create and maintain regular communication procedures with the company peers to ensure any changes in functionality and marketing opportunities are understood across the group.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Fluency in 2nd language (Mandarin, Thai or Behasa Melayu)
- Must be Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- The role requires a background in digital marketing and, ideally, an understanding of hospitality electronic distribution.
- Independent thinking and initiative to make informed and timely decisions to ensure the success of our customer’s MetaSearch marketing campaigns is essential.
- University/College Degree and/or a minimum of 5 years work experience in digital marketing, travel and/or hospitality
- Creative problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong delivery and analytical skills with an outstanding record of professional achievement
- A positive dynamic personality with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational capabilities
- Faultless communication, written and verbal
- Independent and self-disciplined approach to market analysis, seeking product updates and training and communicating commercial opportunities to both internal peers and external customers
- Proficiency in Google Docs, and MS Office Apps
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment
- Ability to build effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others. Nurtures customer relationships by recognizing and delivering on customer needs and opinions
- Ability to use technical knowledge and experience, incorporating functional skills and broad based business knowledge to meet and exceed job requirements and customer expectations
- A robust network of contacts and relationships in the digital advertising and/or hospitality industries
- Flexibility to travel for conferences, quarterly business reviews and last minute travel as needed.
- Well Developed interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrable history of building lasting, professional relationships