Our client is a regional leader and a premier Front Desk Up selling specialist for the hospitality industry for more than 30 years. Delivering proven performance solutions that help over 800 hotel partners worldwide capture more than $200 million USD in incremental revenue annually with an average 2% increase in RevPAR.
Our client's unique combination of education, measurement and performance management tools has been proven to create a more satisfying guest experience as well as higher profits while maintaining our partners’ price integrity with over 85% of hotels who choosing to maintain partnerships with us year after year.
Reporting to the Manager, this new role will analyze large amounts of data and participate in the development of predictive machine learning based technology solutions and assist in producing business intelligence reports for internal and external consumption.
• Build predictive models that can be utilized to provide insight into customer data patterns and generate forecasts on customer behavior
• Work with third parties and internal stakeholders to integrate predictive algorithms for enhancing our software solution
• Analyze internal data and identify business opportunities
• Build reports and data visualizations that best communicate the results of analysis
• Minimum 2 year experience working in a data/business analytics role in data acquisition, analysis and reporting.
• Minimum 2 year experience in development of machine learning algorithms
• Expertise in MS Excel, including all data analytics related functionality (VB, Pivot Tables, Solvers etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to simplify and effectively visualize and communicate the findings to others.
• Familiarity with desktop based data analysis tools such as Tableau and Qlikview
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management capabilities
• Independent, innovative, resourceful and analytical
• Able to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in MS Office suite of applications
Bachelor’s degree in data
• Expertise in or familiarity with programming with R
• Expertise in or familiarity with data modeling techniques
• Expertise in or familiarity with building BI systems