Customer Success Specialist (Based in Japan)
|Job Title:||Customer Success Specialist (Based in Japan)|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Lim|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 22:18|
CSS primary responsibilities are to coordinate, deliver, train & activate the company products & services in new and existing customers (accounts) in line with targeted Customer Satisfaction Levels (CSLs). Secondary responsibilities are to ensure ongoing engagement to achieve optimal benefit levels by each customer.
CSS will work closely with the Account Management & Sales team members in maintaining a solid & close working relationship with customers at all times.
It is expected that you are proficient or have a good understanding of one aspect of the hospitality Industry in any of its following business function; Food & Beverage, Rooms, Finance, Housekeeping, Front Desk, Sales, Marketing, Events (inc. Catering), Technology.
• Oversee smooth execution of all aspects of the company product & service delivery while maintaining (as a minimum) or exceeding CLSs targets
• Proactively drive utilization of all company Products & Services that are deployed and active at a customer location
• Provide technical & user related support to Hotels HR departments (Training). HR being the usual main focal point for all the company support activity
• Assist with the development and maintenance of - Documentation; Translations; Video production & other project related materials as and when required
• Proactively review product updates and upgrades as and when requested (QA).
• Normal QA process to be followed that allow for feedback and resolution reporting
• Work closely and build internal relationships across all parts of the company business
• Domestic Travel maybe required at times
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the company Management
The successful candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
• Candidate must possess at least a Standard Education Certificate (O-level or similar), Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree (MBA is preferred)
• At least 2 years of work experience in a related or similar field
• Preferably a Junior Executive specializing in Customer Service, Advertising/Media Planning, Hospitality (disciplines as noted above)
• Successful track record in co-ordination & administration
• Solid interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English is essential)
• Additional languages will be noted as a major plus
• Ability to be seen and thought of as a valued and trusted advisor by our clients
• Computer / mobile device literate
Expected Professional Skill Sets:
It is expected that the successful candidate will have and can demonstrate the following skill sets:
• Self-motivated and Objective-orientated
• Effective presentations
• Strong relationship-building
• Being Punctual with ability to prioritise effectively
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's