Our client is a leading international & reputable Travel group and is looking for a Corporate Solutions Manager (role based in Beijing).
The Corporate Solutions Manager serves as a GDS, Operations, and Robotic product users’ point of contact. This includes overall responsibility to recover functional and technical incidents and requests; or escalate to higher level or third parties involved in the service provided.2 key functions of the role:
- GDS and Robotic Support
- Use Travelsky and Robotic system to perform the client service, investigate, analyse, diagnose and recover issues.
- Ascertaining and analysis the cause of problems to determine how these problems can be solved or be prevented from occurring
- Break down problems or processes into their constituents parts, identify causes and effects patterns and analyse problem to arrive to an appropriate solution
- Effectively provide GDS and Robotic customers with updates on the status of critical problems in order to keep them informed on the progress.
- Administration and Management
- Administer and coordinate with GDS, Operations and Robotics first level service desk to identify problem within a team
- Point of contact and respond to GDS, Operations and Robotics and customer questions concerning the GDS and Robotic Products and Solutions (functionality, application, interactions between different solution components) to ensure highest customer satisfaction.
- Acknowledge, investigate and recover incidents as quickly as possible within the service levels
- Express ideas and opinions clearly, define messages and reach a common understanding of issues, addressing the audience effectively
- Maintain Knowledge Solution database in Support Portal
- Management of vendor/ partners to solve business initiatives or problem
- IT Degree or Diploma with relevant work experience in the travel industry preferable as a GDS Support or Travel Consultant
- Strong TravelSky and Robotic ticketing background
- Experience in managing vendor relationships
- Effective project management techniques; principles and practices of effective management and supervision
- Ability to provide customers with a high level of continuous service and support
- Establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility
- Multitasking and respond to emergency situations effectively
- A good team player who can engage in active listening as well as open communication and sharing of information that builds productive relationships with peers
- Demonstrate good ownership for own performance, working with deadlines and milestones and ensuring all goals are met