Our client is a start-up entering into the lucrative Co-Living arena, blending high-touch hospitality and bespoke lifestyle curation to provide their residents with an inspirational co-living experience. Headquartered in Singapore, our client is looking to expand within the region and is now looking for a strong Community Manager to engage with their residents.
Our client is building a community of the best-in-field for a co-living experience. We are looking for someone who is willing to be part of a start-up and comes with a vision grow with the company.
You will need to be ready to roll up their sleeves, get down and dirty to build a legacy. Success will be determined by how well you work together - so a great attitude, right synergy and a great fit is imperative.
The primary requirement of the role, and ultimately its success, lies in your ability to ensure that our client’s residents are being taken care of and feel looked after.
- Meet with residents and provide outstanding customer service to all residents, and visitors for all properties
- Assist residents and team in a branded, friendly, proactive and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary
- Understands all essential aspects of each home’s operations
- Build an extensive knowledge base of local area restaurants, shops, attractions, transportation options, and airports
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with all vendors and merchants
- Support operation partners and vendors delivering communication to managers and residents on a daily basis
- Collaborate with the marketing, PR, and communications departments to develop events and other creative marketing ideas
- Supports the marketing and sales department with managing CRM and updating the sales pipeline
- Conduct house tours and visits for potential residents and partners
- Provides pre-arrival support for residents
- Facilitates correspondence in between residents and team members
- Provide support to team members as may be required from time to time
- Flexible working hours. Will be required to work after hours from time to time and at short notice
- You must come from the hospitality arena in Singapore, preferably with 3 to 4 years in a guest experience management role
- Able to work completely autonomously. There will not be a physical office to work out from. This role will be 100% mobile
- Luxury and bespoke service experience, with a keen attention to detail and able to multitask
- Able to work under pressure and datelines
- A natural communicator with the ability to effectively interact with residents from all backgrounds and hold a high level of professionalism at all times
- Own transportation would be a benefit
- Good local knowledge to expedite concierge level requests
- An all-rounder – operations, guest services, maintenance, housekeeping
- Keen to jump on with a start up company, and share a vision to expand and grow
- Able to attend to resident's requests beyond office hours