Our client is a key player in Singapore in developing unique boutique hotels in key locations, focusing on delivering a unique product for short and long term customers.
Cluster Revenue Manager will be responsible to maximize revenue, market share and profits for multiple hotels through the strategic coordination of revenue management processes and procedures. This role will drive the continued development and growth of customer service standards, revenue and profits from multiple hotels and to deliver the company’s mission relating to profit, people, customer and quality. He/She will be reporting into the Director of Accommodation.
- Ensure that sales and pricing strategies are based on sound commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting
- Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
- Ensure that relevant hotel and above-hotel commercial team members are actively engaged in all revenue decisions by maintaining regular communication to effectively implement, drive and review optimal strategies and controls
- Integrate with other functions to ensure we exceed our customer's, owner's and shareholder expectations
- Ensure all Best Practices and Standard Operating Procedures are followed to capitalise and maximise revenue potential and market share.
- To utilise systems, tools and reports in the prescribed way to ensure all revenue management decisions are supported with relevant data analysis.
- Follow Best Practice and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure all commercial decisions are supported by appropriate data analysis.
- Feed ideas and suggestions to strive for constant improvement of operating procedures and new opportunities
- Build an effective working relationship with hotel commercial teams and operations to maintain their trust and confidence in the Revenue Management decisions and actions being taken pertaining to inventory and rate control, pricing and overbookin
- Inventory Control : Manages and maintains Group and Transient inventory controls
- Sales and Pricing Strategy : Develops, monitors and adjusts sales and pricing strategies
- Information Analysis and Monitoring : Provides critical analysis of strategies, room statistics and demand factors
- Forecasting : Prepare all weekly, monthly, 3 month forecast and budget using appropriate systems and tools
- Competitive and Demand Analysis : Ensures rate shopping data is consistent, appropriate and effectively analysed
- Driving Commercial Performance : Drives incremental EBITDA, RevPar and Fair Market Share performance
Minimum qualification of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Practical working experience within hotel revenue management
Advanced Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Strong analytical skills
Management skills (such as leadership, organization, communication, control)
Good communication skills, strong in spoken and written English
Excellent organization and planning skills
Commercial attitude and proactive sales approach
Ability to set, & maintain minimum standards
Ability to analyse data and identify significant trends
Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure
Good personal presentation skills
Warm personality with team spirit and meticulous