Our Client is a new brand of hotels and resorts, offering guests simple elegance, refined design, discreet and attentive service, in places of unique beauty and cultural interest.
Working with the Director of Sales & Marketing, the responsibilities for the Cluster Marketing Manager Vietnam includes proposing and executing marketing and eCommerce plans that promote revenue growth among key customer segments and support the hotel’s brand positioning and image. This includes leveraging and executing marketing and eCommerce strategies in partnership with appropriate corporate and regional team members, as well as various hotel departments to achieve revenue goals.
The Cluster Marketing Manager is responsible for the interpretation of business analytics into tactical strategy, provides focused expertise and will guide and direct the hotel through effective and measurable revenue management initiatives, using the tools maintains, updates and shares information on external events, competitor rate intelligence.
The Cluster Marketing Manager executes and tracks performance for internal and external marketing campaigns, promotions, advertising, and websites. The position also act as a liaison between the hotel and marketing support, outside agencies and contracted vendors/service providers as determined by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
As a Cluster Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in developing and implementing the annual marketing plan, driving key objectives, current initiatives and relevant marketing activities relating directly to the assigned Cluster of the company. The role will be responsible for ensuring the department performs an integral role in bringing together all function areas to ensure commercial targets are exceeded (in addition to any reasonable tasks assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing):
· Develop, proactively manage and implement the annual cluster marketing plan to include eCommerce, brand and loyalty marketing within budget guidelines
· Drive the development of a sound B2B and B2C strategy by segment for each hotel, in line with the commercial focus process
· Responsible for measuring the success of all marketing activities, promotions and campaigns, and producing performance reports for all key stakeholders
· Manage the roll out of marketing initiatives to support the cluster in meeting their revenue targets, aligning with all departments to ensure their success
· Oversee the execution of all promotional activities, whether local, regional or global, across all available channels, ensuring brand adherence and effectiveness
· Ensure sales and F&B teams receive adequate marketing support, and ensure collateral requirements are met
· Always be the brand champion ensuring all collateral conforms to agreed brand standards and content is compliant of corporate guidelines and within budget guidelines across all marketing activities
· Support individual brand initiatives and ensure hotel brand campaigns are rolled out effectively and communicated using the right tone and voice for each segment
· Liaise closely with PR team and agencies to ensure all social media activity for the cluster is managed in an effective way to increase brand visibility
· Manage all cluster CRM and database requirements, as defined by the Director of Sales & Marketing
· Identify local partnership opportunities and oversee the on-going execution of revenue driving activities
· Align with PR/Media agencies to ensure any complaints and issues raised through online channels are responded to
· Manage execution of marketing projects in line with resources and budget objectives
· Be the marketing representative in the cluster during commercial focus meetings, and proactively identify revenue-driving opportunities with other key stakeholders
· Conduct continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends, and use findings to continuously evaluate and drive commercial success
· Ensure full brand compliance across all marketing initiatives at cluster level
· Respond quickly and efficiently to all internal and external requests
·Managed website & content marketing across all assigned hotels.
·Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
·Utilize analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
·Assist in crafting sales & marketing plan, together with Director, Sales & Marketing
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. MBA preferred.
· Two years’ experience in a similar position for an internationally-recognized hotel brand/airline/e-commerce organization
· Experience in digital marketing including SEO, SEM, Digital Advertising, Meta Search, Mobile Marketing, Social Media, PPC Campaign management.
· Experience in managing relationships with PR Agencies
· Self-starter, willing to learn and take on additional responsibility
· Comfortable working in a matrix environment with indirect reporting lines
· Influences stakeholders with data-driven arguments rather than “lead by title”
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst working to exacting standards
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English is a must.
· Hospitality/e-commerce experience would be advantageous
Preferably: Vietnamese nationality