The CompanyOur client is a Singapore based company carrying an internationally recognised brand and is fast expanding in the region.
Responsible for providing accurate financial information and financial insights/analyses to the senior management team as well as relevant finance stakeholders. The person must have good understanding of the organizational priorities and aligns finance functional activities towards achieving the resort's objectives with deep understanding of both internal operational processes as well as own financial expertise, and acts as a trusted adviser in adding value to decision-making processes in financial management within the resort.
- Understands the strategy, priorities and aligns the financial activities to achieve
- Provides relevant financial insights that value-add to the overall performance. Performs pro-active partnering role and acts as a trusted financial advisor to the senior management to resolve strategic and operational changes.
- Conducts decision-support analyses that provides real-time and accurate financial information and draws insights from such analyses to make recommendations as well as relevant finance stakeholders
- Drives effective end-to-end financial and/or budget planning and variance analyses and monitors external changes that would have impact on the financial position, supports any change initiatives or project / process improvements that will improve the depth and efficiency of forecasting, budgeting, monitoring and reporting of financial performance
- Recommends ideas and solutions with the aim of enhancing operational processes by incorporating finance expertise (such as risks exposure) and best practices; drives continuous improvements and identifies key areas of potential cost savings
- Supports all audit reviews and execute any audit remedial actions.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting (MBA is a plus)
- Good command of English (Written or Verbal)
- Willing to travel.
- Proficient in Excel, Sun System &Vision, Material
- Strong leadership Skill and high commitment. Good
- Initiative and problem solver and able to multitask
- Strong knowledge in taxation and tax filing procedure
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- 3 years of experience in the same position with cluster experience